Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bob Dylan's Back

Went to see Bob Dylan on Tuesday with Lando C at the Nottingham Ice Arena. I just visited his website now to remind myself what he looks like as he spent the whole of his set with his back to the complete right hand side of the venue. Only he could get away with that. Had that been Kelly Jones down there I may have been tempted to throw my pint at him.

The best part of the whole evening was an unexpected performance of Along the Watchtower for the encore. I was hoping for more of his old stuff but I didn't think he'd pull out that one. Magic.

Lately I've been playing a little more Ultimate. On Sunday, I finally accomplished my first ever full front layout without dropping the disc and without burying my knees into the ground first. About bloody time - it's not like I've been playing for nearly 4 years or anything! Oh the shame.

The weekend before last I took Bro and Ma to Abbey Park, Leicester for the fireworks, prior to which we had the most amazing Chinese meal in town for just £6.00 for 3 courses! That is cheaper than getting a takeaway. Certainly worth traveling down the motorway for.

Circle of Trust

I took a heap of pictures, most of which were blurry and chaotic. I like this one best - minimal and simplistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home