Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Flicks of 2004

This is a tough one because I didn't feel compelled to visit the cinema much this year. Not so long ago, you could forgive a little bit of fuzziness, scratches and a stray hair or two onscreen because the big screen projection system in theatres was much better than anything you could recreate in your living room.

Now though, many movies require the technical capability that is only available in the multi-media centres we have invested in back home. The Incredibles is one example of a long-awaited movie that I ruined by watching in the cinema. Bring on digital projection!

Here is a list of movies I watched either at my home cinema (complete with cheap home-made popcorn), independent cinema (I still believe in those) or multiscreenplex, which I would like to remember from 2004:

1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Shaun Of The Dead
3. School of Rock
4. Monster
5. Big Fish
6. Kill Bill Vol. 1
7. Kill Bill Vol. 2
8. Fahrenheit 9/11
9. I, Robot
10. The Incredibles

I Missed It - Movies Of 2004:
(Damn It!)
1. Dodgeball
2. Supersize Me
3. Sideways
4. The Aviator
5. Beyond the Sea
6. The Life and Death of Peter Sellers

Don't Think - Trashy Movies Of 2004:
(I love it!)
1. Starsky & Hutch
2. Spiderman 2
3. The Day After Tomorrow
4. Shrek 2
5. Troy
6. Van Helsing

Think Hard - "ooooh...look at me, aren't I being clever!" Movies Of 2004:
(I know I should love it but I hate it!)
1. 21 Grams
2. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
3. Lost In Translation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home