Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Friday, January 21, 2005

There's a Whole World Out There...

...and it's doing it better than me.

Things Magazine is an online-resourse based on a publication of all things interesting "founded in 1994 by a group of writers and historians based at the Victoria & Albert Museum/Royal College of Art in the belief that objects can open up new ways of understanding the world". You could get lost for days.

I've recently joined the space-race to get myself a Gmail account although after viewing a provocative short film (via Things Magazine) on what might happen if Google gets too big for its boots, I now wonder if I'm just feeding the monster.

Being a flying phobe, I was pleased to read that air disasters are down although it's rather unnerving that the press don't want to make a big deal about it. Can't recall how I found this article.

Those wizards at Threadless.com have come up with a new twist to t-shirt design. DIY at OMG Clothing. No design experience required. My favourites so far are (and links they have inspired me to visit):

1. You're lucky I'm out of mind-bullets.

2. You Blog Like a Girl.

3. My boombox can beat up your ipod.

4. Oh Grandma. Put the knife down.

5. Someone's got a case of the Mondays.

6. Slower than the second coming of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home