Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Monday, May 30, 2005

I Am Whole...Although a Little Less So Than Before.

It's been just over a week since my epiphany and so far I've managed to keep up the gym and diet. I've managed to lose 2 pounds which is a good start and I actually played well on Saturday with some scores, an assist and some D's. We also won all of our games too, scoring some great upwind points proving that "he who wins the toss, wins the game" isn't necessarily true.

Bargain of the fortnight is from a local car boot sale in Gotham. We bought two tall-backed cast iron chairs with wittex (like wicker but a little more stringy) manufactured locally for £25.00 for the pair. They are beautiful. The lady selling them had to move into a smaller property and had bought them for £79.00 each. What a steal! I hope to post a picture up of one soon.

Oh - and a week last Saturday, we saw it. My life is now complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home