Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Autumn 2005 Highlights

Brr...It is so cold now that I think Winter is officially here. Not to mention a plethora of Christmas advertisements on TV. Time for Autumn highlights.

tunes to remember autumn '05


Sufjan Stevens - Come On Feel The Illinois

Still my favourite album this year so far by at least a country mile.


Joseph Arthur - Our Shadows Will Remain

I gave this one another chance and pleh...I still don't know.


The Mountain Goats - The Sunset Tree

I haven't listened to this nearly enough yet. Must rip it to CD to play it in the car sometime.

flicks to remember autumn '05

I picked up a bargain at the video store the other day. Garden State on DVD ex-rental for just £2.50. A part of me feels bad knowing that Zach Braff won't see any royalties from my purchase, in a similar manner to the guilt I felt after I bought a second-hand copy of the Long Way Round from Ebay to later realise that profits from book sales went to Unicef.

books to remember autumn '05


Julian Palacios - Beck: Beautiful Monstrosity

During the autumn I was also into

Lots and lots of TV:

And re-runs of:

Oh dear...I really need to get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home