Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Darth Festivus

Lando C and I went to my brother's yesterday for some pre-New Year festivities. We had some great Turkey Curry with Bombay Potatoes and many many beers. Later we watched (for the second time this week already) Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith and then played Trivial Pursuits - Star Wars Edition. We finally finished at 3.3oam this morning, with Lando C as Darth Vader finally winning it (although it was a close game between him and my brother as Luke Skywalker).

Lando C then went on to have his usual crazy dreams - this time dreaming that I wanted to become a Sith Lord, called "Darth Festivus." Ha ha ha!!!!

See below what Lando C bought me back from Bremen in Germany recently. Salty!

Spunk Sweets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home