Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

In the Kitchen

It was actually sunny today - for at least for a couple of hours or so. I took the opportunity to take the camera out and saw this lost balloon caught in bushes at the end of our street. You could just see it peeking out through the trees. I wonder who lost it and where did they let go? Was it far away from here? Who gave it to them?

Love Lost

I cooked some home-made soup today using the duck stock I made a couple of weeks back and the left over beer-can chicken. It ended up a little weird and very dark, but overall pretty tasty. I think the problems came when I mixed what could have been a great traditional chicken, broccoli and mushroom soup with a Thai-style chicken, coriander, lime, garlic and chili soup. More confusion than fusion.

Here's my next cooking project.

Love Lost

Cup cakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home