Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Tell me why? I don't like Mondays.

Today is apparently the most depressing day of the year, scientists have discovered. Righty-o-then. According to the formula 1/8W+(D-d) 3/8xTQ MxNA, we're all due to find the nearest bridge before midnight and hurl ourselves off it. And the radio stations have been going nuts getting us all to text or email in with (insert cheesy DJ tones here) "good day/bad day -how's it been for yooooouuuu?". Well Disco-Stu, I'd put money on it's you driving me to Trent Bridge with rocks in my pockets and not so much the men in white coats and a mathamatical formula.

Actually, so far this year there has been very little to whine about but this is where it starts. Here beginnith the 2005 Hall of Hate, compiled of experiences, establishments and people who have all gone out of their way to make it difficult for me this year or who have failed to live up to that which they promised on the menu. I'm going to see if it becomes inadvertantly a Top 100 Hall of Hate '05 instead, but we'll see how it goes. I'm a lover not a hater.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home