Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter Egg Hunt!

I keep finding things! Yesterday I discovered a Lindt Lindor chocolate hidden behind the glass yard of ale on the shelf in the kitchen. A few moments later I discovered another hidden in the bottom of the fridge. After that I really started looking and have since found another 5 chocolates hidden around the house. OK - I shouldn't be looking as it isn't Easter Sunday just yet but I guess Lando C planted an Easter Egg hunt for me to keep me entertained while he is away. I can't stop smiling.

At the moment I am resisting the urge to go mad looking for chocolate but tomorrow I am going to tear this place apart!

In the meantime, feast your eyes on this chocolate crazyness courtesy of the Time Passages Nostalgia Company.



They have hundreds of wee things for sale as small items or job lots and searching their site is like an Easter Egg hunt of its own. My favourite finds include Action Jackson Surfing and Scuba Outfit, Different Beatles Toy Picture Rings and Restaurant/Diner Menu Special Advertising Cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home