Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Nearly 20 Days Since My Last Confession

Blimey! It's been a while hasn't it? I've not even been on holiday or anything...

In 20 days, I have been to Dublin, Southampton and Aberdeen. I have laughed (a lot), I don't think I have cried (much) and I have aged (enormously). There has been another attempt to gain access to the property ladder and we've since have found a pad we both like to the north of the city. And my camera is broken so there will be few snaps for a while. That part makes be very sad.

This weekend we are heading to Oxford and that will be it then for two weeks. Huzzah! - because lets face it - I am utterly disc-sick and don't want to see another one for a while. We've scheduled in some golf on Bank Holiday Monday (with proper balls this time and not frisbees) and that will be my first proper day off from work since Sunday 6th March.

I am also hoping to buy a new camera and get the old one fixed, get a haircut and maybe see a band or two. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let's just hope it's not the 5.54pm train to Nottingham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home