Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Get me some Wonka-Vite!

Must go to the new Roald Dahl Museum at some point now that it has opened. From the website, it looks fascinating and the cafe looks intriguing. And another movie for the list - Tim Burton's recreation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory out in July I think. The Flash Site is beautiful and makes you want to head for the candy and be a kid again! Johnny Depp is so perfectly cast as Willy Wonka - the only actor I know who is totally hot but can completely creep me out at the same time. Also worth a visit is the Roald Dahl Offical Website brought to life with Quentin Blake Illustrations.

Completely unrelated - Julian Beever's 3D Pavement Drawings mess with your head. I particularly like:



and



Dick van Dyke eat your heart out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home