Online clinic for a Chronic Amnesiac.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Wandering Around

I've been taking my usual path through other people's publications and Making Happy makes me want to drag my lazy ass into gear. I think it is the words that she uses to punctuate her amazing pictures that I find inspiring. Her reference to photo studio pictures from the Mexican and her own photo studio story she tells really cheered me up and got me thinking.

I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today with my cough from December worse than ever. My lungs feel like they are full of water and my shoulders ache from tensing every 5 minutes. I even had to skip practise today which I feel bad about considering there aren't enough chicks for an indoor game of ultimate as it is.

Yesterday I spotted a photo opportunity near our storage facility. If I go into town early enough tomorrow morning maybe I can snatch it before the happy shoppers get there. It really was a diamond in the rough. Goodness knows who put it there - nuts, bolts and all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home